Area-Based Refinement for Selection of Reserve Sites with the Benefit-Function Approach
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 527–533, April 2007
How to Cite
ARPONEN, A., KONDELIN, H. and MOILANEN, A. (2007), Area-Based Refinement for Selection of Reserve Sites with the Benefit-Function Approach. Conservation Biology, 21: 527–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00607.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
- Paper submitted August 12, 2005; revised manuscript accepted July 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!