Evaluation of Central North American Prairie Management Based on Species Diversity, Life Form, and Individual Species Metrics
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 864–874, June 2007
How to Cite
BRUDVIG, L. A., MABRY, C. M., MILLER, J. R. and WALKER, T. A. (2007), Evaluation of Central North American Prairie Management Based on Species Diversity, Life Form, and Individual Species Metrics. Conservation Biology, 21: 864–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00619.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Paper submitted March 8, 2006; revised manuscript accepted September 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!