Species and Cultural Conservation in New Zealand: Maori Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Tuatara
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 455–464, April 2007
How to Cite
RAMSTAD, K. M., NELSON, N. J., PAINE, G., BEECH, D., PAUL, A., PAUL, P., ALLENDORF, F. W. and DAUGHERTY, C. H. (2007), Species and Cultural Conservation in New Zealand: Maori Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Tuatara. Conservation Biology, 21: 455–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00620.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Paper submitted April 18, 2006; revised manuscript accepted August 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!