When “Not Extinct” Is Not Good News: Conservation in the Sangihe Islands
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 4–5, February 2007
How to Cite
Shekelle, M., Meier, R., Indrawan, M., Maryanto, I., Salim, A., Supriatna, J., Andayani, N. and Wirdateti (2007), When “Not Extinct” Is Not Good News: Conservation in the Sangihe Islands. Conservation Biology, 21: 4–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00622_1.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!