Biodiversity Concordance and the Importance of Endemism
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 266–268, February 2007
How to Cite
LEROUX, S. J. and SCHMIEGELOW, F. K. A. (2007), Biodiversity Concordance and the Importance of Endemism. Conservation Biology, 21: 266–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00628.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Paper submitted May 15, 2006; revised manuscript accepted July 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!