Distinguishing between Invasions and Habitat Changes as Drivers of Diversity Loss among California's Freshwater Fishes
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 434–446, April 2007
How to Cite
LIGHT, T. and MARCHETTI, M. P. (2007), Distinguishing between Invasions and Habitat Changes as Drivers of Diversity Loss among California's Freshwater Fishes. Conservation Biology, 21: 434–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2006.00643.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Paper submitted October 12, 2005; revised manuscript accepted August 14, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!