The Value of Primary, Secondary, and Plantation Forests for a Neotropical Herpetofauna
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 775–787, June 2007
How to Cite
GARDNER, T. A., RIBEIRO-JÚNIOR, M. A., BARLOW, J., ÁVILA-PIRES, T. C. S., HOOGMOED, M. S. and PERES, C. A. (2007), The Value of Primary, Secondary, and Plantation Forests for a Neotropical Herpetofauna. Conservation Biology, 21: 775–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00659.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Paper submitted May 9, 2006; revised manuscript accepted October 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!