Population Adaptive Index: a New Method to Help Measure Intraspecific Genetic Diversity and Prioritize Populations for Conservation
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 697–708, June 2007
How to Cite
BONIN, A., NICOLE, F., POMPANON, F., MIAUD, C. and TABERLET, P. (2007), Population Adaptive Index: a New Method to Help Measure Intraspecific Genetic Diversity and Prioritize Populations for Conservation. Conservation Biology, 21: 697–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00685.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Paper submitted February 27, 2006; revised manuscript accepted November 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!