Limitations of Biodiversity Databases: Case Study on Seed-Plant Diversity in Tenerife, Canary Islands
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 853–863, June 2007
How to Cite
HORTAL, J., LOBO, J. M. and JIMÉNEZ-VALVERDE, A. (2007), Limitations of Biodiversity Databases: Case Study on Seed-Plant Diversity in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Conservation Biology, 21: 853–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00686.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Paper submitted June 8, 2006; revised manuscript accepted November 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!