Use of Integrated Modeling to Enhance Estimates of Population Dynamics Obtained from Limited Data
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 945–955, August 2007
How to Cite
SCHAUB, M., GIMENEZ, O., SIERRO, A. and ARLETTAZ, R. (2007), Use of Integrated Modeling to Enhance Estimates of Population Dynamics Obtained from Limited Data. Conservation Biology, 21: 945–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00743.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Paper submitted July 7, 2006; revised manuscript accepted February 15, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!