A Meta-Analysis of Bird Responses to Uniform Partial Harvesting across North America
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1230–1240, October 2007
How to Cite
VANDERWEL, M. C., MALCOLM, J. R. and MILLS, S. C. (2007), A Meta-Analysis of Bird Responses to Uniform Partial Harvesting across North America. Conservation Biology, 21: 1230–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00756.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
- Paper submitted February 15, 2007; revised manuscript accepted April 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!