Building on IUCN Regional Red Lists to Produce Lists of Species of Conservation Priority: a Model with Irish Bees
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1324–1332, October 2007
How to Cite
FITZPATRICK, Ú., MURRAY, T. E., PAXTON, R. J. and BROWN, M. J. F. (2007), Building on IUCN Regional Red Lists to Produce Lists of Species of Conservation Priority: a Model with Irish Bees. Conservation Biology, 21: 1324–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00782.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Paper submitted August 16, 2006; revised manuscript accepted April 25, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!