Building on IUCN Regional Red Lists to Produce Lists of Species of Conservation Priority: a Model with Irish Bees
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1324–1332, October 2007
How to Cite
FITZPATRICK, Ú., MURRAY, T. E., PAXTON, R. J. and BROWN, M. J. F. (2007), Building on IUCN Regional Red Lists to Produce Lists of Species of Conservation Priority: a Model with Irish Bees. Conservation Biology, 21: 1324–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00782.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Paper submitted August 16, 2006; revised manuscript accepted April 25, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!