The Guppy as a Conservation Model: Implications of Parasitism and Inbreeding for Reintroduction Success
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1573–1583, December 2007
How to Cite
VAN OOSTERHOUT, C., SMITH, A. M., HÄNFLING, B., RAMNARINE, I. W., MOHAMMED, R. S. and CABLE, J. (2007), The Guppy as a Conservation Model: Implications of Parasitism and Inbreeding for Reintroduction Success. Conservation Biology, 21: 1573–1583. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00809.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Paper submitted November 13, 2006; revised manuscript accepted July 2, 2007.
Vol. 22, Issue 1, 228, Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!