Modeling the Effect of Climate Change on the Distribution of Oak and Pine Species of Mexico
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1545–1555, December 2007
How to Cite
GÓMEZ-MENDOZA, L. and ARRIAGA, L. (2007), Modeling the Effect of Climate Change on the Distribution of Oak and Pine Species of Mexico. Conservation Biology, 21: 1545–1555. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00814.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Paper submitted July 25, 2006; revised manuscript accepted June 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!