Linking Inbreeding Effects in Captive Populations with Fitness in the Wild: Release of Replicated Drosophila melanogaster Lines under Different Temperatures
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 189–199, February 2008
How to Cite
KRISTENSEN, T. N., LOESCHCKE, V. and HOFFMANN, A. A. (2008), Linking Inbreeding Effects in Captive Populations with Fitness in the Wild: Release of Replicated Drosophila melanogaster Lines under Different Temperatures. Conservation Biology, 22: 189–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00816.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Paper submitted February 22, 2007; revised manuscript accepted July 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!