Ecosystem-Service Science and the Way Forward for Conservation
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1383–1384, December 2007
How to Cite
Armsworth, P. R., Chan, K. M. A., Daily, G. C., Ehrlich, P. R., Kremen, C., Ricketts, T. H. and Sanjayan, M. A. (2007), Ecosystem-Service Science and the Way Forward for Conservation. Conservation Biology, 21: 1383–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00821.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- 2004. The area requirements of an ecosystem service: crop pollination by native bee communities in California. Ecology Letters 7:1109–1119. , , , , and
- 2006. Selling out on nature. Nature 443:27–28.
- MEA (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment) 2005. Ecosystems and human well-being synthesis. Island Press, Washington , D.C .
- 2006. Pollinators provide economic incentive to preserve natural land in agroecosystems. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 116:289–292. , and
- 2004. Economic value of tropical forest to coffee production. Proceedings of the National Academy of the Sciences, USA. 101:12579–12582. , , , and .
- 2006. Investments toward sustainable development. Science 312:1002. , and .