The Effectiveness of Iberian Protected Areas in Conserving Terrestrial Biodiversity
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1423–1432, December 2007
How to Cite
ARAÚJO, M. B., LOBO, J. M. and MORENO, J. C. (2007), The Effectiveness of Iberian Protected Areas in Conserving Terrestrial Biodiversity. Conservation Biology, 21: 1423–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00827.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Paper submitted May 10, 2007; revised manuscript accepted July 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!