An Index of Risk as a Measure of Biodiversity Conservation Achieved through Land Reform
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 48–59, February 2008
How to Cite
WALKER, S., PRICE, R. and THEO STEPHENS, R.T. (2008), An Index of Risk as a Measure of Biodiversity Conservation Achieved through Land Reform. Conservation Biology, 22: 48–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00844.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Paper submitted August 13, 2006; revised manuscript accepted August 13, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!