Ecological Correlates and Conservation Implications of Overestimating Species Geographic Ranges
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 110–119, February 2008
How to Cite
JETZ, W., SEKERCIOGLU, C. H. and WATSON, J. E. M. (2008), Ecological Correlates and Conservation Implications of Overestimating Species Geographic Ranges. Conservation Biology, 22: 110–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00847.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Paper submitted January 31, 2007; revised manuscript accepted July 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!