Detecting Rare Species with Random or Subjective Sampling: a Case Study of Red-Listed Saproxylic Beetles in Boreal Sweden
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 212–215, February 2008
How to Cite
HEDGREN, O. and WESLIEN, J. (2008), Detecting Rare Species with Random or Subjective Sampling: a Case Study of Red-Listed Saproxylic Beetles in Boreal Sweden. Conservation Biology, 22: 212–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00848.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Paper submitted January 23, 2007; revised manuscript accepted August 6, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!