Biofuels and Biodiversity: Principles for Creating Better Policies for Biofuel Production
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 602–609, June 2008
How to Cite
GROOM, M. J., GRAY, E. M. and TOWNSEND, P. A. (2008), Biofuels and Biodiversity: Principles for Creating Better Policies for Biofuel Production. Conservation Biology, 22: 602–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2007.00879.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Paper submitted July 16, 2007; revised manuscript accepted November 13, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!