Why the Conservation of Forest Genetic Resources Has Not Worked
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 267–274, April 2008
How to Cite
GEBUREK, T. and KONRAD, H. (2008), Why the Conservation of Forest Genetic Resources Has Not Worked. Conservation Biology, 22: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00900.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Paper submitted March 16, 2007; revised manuscript accepted October 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!