Effects of Forest Fragmentation and Habitat Degradation on West African Leaf-Litter Frogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 762–772, June 2008
How to Cite
HILLERS, A., VEITH, M. and RÖDEL, M.-O. (2008), Effects of Forest Fragmentation and Habitat Degradation on West African Leaf-Litter Frogs. Conservation Biology, 22: 762–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00920.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Paper submitted January 29, 2007; revised manuscript accepted October 23, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!