Inadequate Assessment of the Ecosystem Service Rationale for Conservation: Reply to Ghazoul
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 795–798, June 2008
How to Cite
KREMEN, C., DAILY, G. C., KLEIN, A.-M. and SCOFIELD, D. (2008), Inadequate Assessment of the Ecosystem Service Rationale for Conservation: Reply to Ghazoul. Conservation Biology, 22: 795–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00940.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Paper submitted January 17, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!