Man and the Sea Revisited
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 808–809, June 2008
How to Cite
Portman, M. E. (2008), Man and the Sea Revisited. Conservation Biology, 22: 808–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00948.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 2003. Benefits beyond boundaries: the fishery effects of marine reserves. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 18:448–455. , and .
- 2000. Large-scale closed areas as a fisheries-management tool in temperate marine systems: the Georges Bank experience. Bulletin of Marine Science 66:775–798. , , , , and .
- 2003. Whales before whaling in the North Atlantic. Science 301:508–510. , and .