Integrated Monitoring and Information Systems for Managing Aquatic Invasive Species in a Changing Climate
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 575–584, June 2008
How to Cite
LEE II, H., REUSSER, D. A., OLDEN, J. D., SMITH, S. S., GRAHAM, J., BURKETT, V., DUKES, J. S., PIORKOWSKI, R. J. and MCPHEDRAN, J. (2008), Integrated Monitoring and Information Systems for Managing Aquatic Invasive Species in a Changing Climate. Conservation Biology, 22: 575–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00955.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Paper submitted October 23, 2007; revised manuscript accepted January 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!