A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Ultraviolet B Radiation and Its Synergistic Interactions with pH, Contaminants, and Disease on Amphibian Survival
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 987–996, August 2008
How to Cite
BANCROFT, B. A., BAKER, N. J. and BLAUSTEIN, A. R. (2008), A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Ultraviolet B Radiation and Its Synergistic Interactions with pH, Contaminants, and Disease on Amphibian Survival. Conservation Biology, 22: 987–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00966.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted June 27, 2007; revised manuscript accepted December 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!