Conservation Goals and the Relative Importance of Costs and Benefits in Reserve Selection
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1331–1339, October 2008
How to Cite
PERHANS, K., KINDSTRAND, C., BOMAN, M., DJUPSTRÖM, L. B., GUSTAFSSON, L., MATTSSON, L., SCHROEDER, L. M., WESLIEN, J. and WIKBERG, S. (2008), Conservation Goals and the Relative Importance of Costs and Benefits in Reserve Selection. Conservation Biology, 22: 1331–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00976.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted October 29, 2007; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!