Engaging Recreational Fishers in Management and Conservation: Global Case Studies
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1125–1134, October 2008
How to Cite
GRANEK, E. F., MADIN, E. M. P., BROWN, M. A., FIGUEIRA, W., CAMERON, D. S., HOGAN, Z., KRISTIANSON, G., De VILLIERS, P., WILLIAMS, J. E., POST, J., ZAHN, S. and ARLINGHAUS, R. (2008), Engaging Recreational Fishers in Management and Conservation: Global Case Studies. Conservation Biology, 22: 1125–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00977.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted July 18, 2007; revised manuscript accepted January 14, 2008.Correction added after publication 15 July 2008; Authorship was amended for accuracy.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!