The views in this paper are the authors' own and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Considering Legal Viability and Societal Values When Deciding What to Conserve under the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Journal compilation ©2008 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1072–1074, August 2008
How to Cite
D'ELIA, J., ZWARTJES, M. and McCARTHY, S. (2008), Considering Legal Viability and Societal Values When Deciding What to Conserve under the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 22: 1072–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00979.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted November 29, 2007; revised manuscript accepted February 7, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!