Legal Viability, Societal Values, and SPOIR: Response to D'Elia et al.
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Journal compilation ©2008 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1075–1077, August 2008
How to Cite
WAPLES, R. S., ADAMS, P. B., BOHNSACK, J. and TAYLOR, B. L. (2008), Legal Viability, Societal Values, and SPOIR: Response to D'Elia et al. Conservation Biology, 22: 1075–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00980.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted March 24, 2008; revised manuscript accepted March 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!