Phylogeography and Limited Genetic Connectivity in the Endangered Boring Giant Clam across the Coral Triangle
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1255–1266, October 2008
How to Cite
DeBOER, T. S., SUBIA, M. D., AMBARIYANTO, ERDMANN, M. V., KOVITVONGSA, K. and BARBER, P. H. (2008), Phylogeography and Limited Genetic Connectivity in the Endangered Boring Giant Clam across the Coral Triangle. Conservation Biology, 22: 1255–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00983.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted October 1, 2007; revised manuscript accepted January 7, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!