A Behaviorally Explicit Demographic Model Integrating Habitat Selection and Population Dynamics in California Sea Lions
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1608–1618, December 2008
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ-SUÁREZ, M. and GERBER, L. R. (2008), A Behaviorally Explicit Demographic Model Integrating Habitat Selection and Population Dynamics in California Sea Lions. Conservation Biology, 22: 1608–1618. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.00995.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
- Paper submitted November 29, 2007; revised manuscript accepted April 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!