Shifting Cultivation and Biodiversity Conservation in Bhutan
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1349–1351, October 2008
How to Cite
NAMGYEL, U., SIEBERT, S. F. and WANG, S. (2008), Shifting Cultivation and Biodiversity Conservation in Bhutan. Conservation Biology, 22: 1349–1351. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01019.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Paper submitted January 29, 2008; revised manuscript accepted March 26, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!