Relative Importance of the Area and Shape of Patches to the Diversity of Multiple Taxa
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1513–1522, December 2008
How to Cite
YAMAURA, Y., KAWAHARA, T., IIDA, S. and OZAKI, K. (2008), Relative Importance of the Area and Shape of Patches to the Diversity of Multiple Taxa. Conservation Biology, 22: 1513–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01024.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Paper submitted October 23, 2007; revised manuscript accepted March 27, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!