Amphibian Commerce as a Likely Source of Pathogen Pollution
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1582–1589, December 2008
How to Cite
PICCO, A. M. and COLLINS, J. P. (2008), Amphibian Commerce as a Likely Source of Pathogen Pollution. Conservation Biology, 22: 1582–1589. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01025.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Paper submitted December 22, 2007; revised manuscript accepted March 27, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!