Opportunism, Threats, and the Evolution of Systematic Conservation Planning
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1340–1345, October 2008
How to Cite
PRESSEY, R. L. and BOTTRILL, M. C. (2008), Opportunism, Threats, and the Evolution of Systematic Conservation Planning. Conservation Biology, 22: 1340–1345. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01032.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Paper submitted February 11, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!