E. Ayres and J.N. Nkem contributed equally to this work.
Effects of Human Trampling on Populations of Soil Fauna in the McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1544–1551, December 2008
How to Cite
AYRES, E., NKEM, J. N., WALL, D. H., ADAMS, B. J., BARRETT, J. E., BROOS, E. J., PARSONS, A. N., POWERS, L. E., SIMMONS, B. L. and VIRGINIA, R. A. (2008), Effects of Human Trampling on Populations of Soil Fauna in the McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica. Conservation Biology, 22: 1544–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01034.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Paper submitted August 3, 2007; revised manuscript accepted April 10, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!