Are There Benefits of Bat Roosts for Tropical Forest Restoration?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, page 1090, October 2008
How to Cite
Holl, K. D. (2008), Are There Benefits of Bat Roosts for Tropical Forest Restoration?. Conservation Biology, 22: 1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01047.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!