Use of Community-Composition Data to Predict the Fecundity and Abundance of Species
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1523–1532, December 2008
How to Cite
ELMENDORF, S. C. and MOORE, K. A. (2008), Use of Community-Composition Data to Predict the Fecundity and Abundance of Species. Conservation Biology, 22: 1523–1532. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01051.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Paper submitted July 16, 2007; revised manuscript accepted April 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!