Intraspecific Chromosome Number Variation: a Neglected Threat to the Conservation of Rare Plants
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1641–1647, December 2008
How to Cite
SEVERNS, P. M. and LISTON, A. (2008), Intraspecific Chromosome Number Variation: a Neglected Threat to the Conservation of Rare Plants. Conservation Biology, 22: 1641–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01058.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Paper submitted January 26, 2008; revised manuscript accepted May 14, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!