A Revealed Preference Approach to Estimating Supply Curves for Ecosystem Services: Use of Auctions to Set Payments for Soil Erosion Control in Indonesia
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 359–367, April 2009
How to Cite
JACK, B. K., LEIMONA, B. and FERRARO, P. J. (2009), A Revealed Preference Approach to Estimating Supply Curves for Ecosystem Services: Use of Auctions to Set Payments for Soil Erosion Control in Indonesia. Conservation Biology, 23: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01086.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
- Paper submitted March 13, 2008; revised manuscript accepted July 7, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!