Use of the Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN) as a Required Data Element in International Wildlife Trade: Response to Fragoso and Ferriss
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Journal compilation ©2008 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original Canadian government works.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1651–1654, December 2008
How to Cite
GERSON, H., CUDMORE, B., MANDRAK, N. E., COOTE, L. D., FARR, K. and BAILLARGEON, G. (2008), Use of the Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN) as a Required Data Element in International Wildlife Trade: Response to Fragoso and Ferriss. Conservation Biology, 22: 1651–1654. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01095.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Paper submitted August 4, 2008; revised manuscript accepted August 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!