Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1365–1367, December 2008
How to Cite
Alagona, P. S. (2008), Credibility. Conservation Biology, 22: 1365–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01109.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
- 2008. Value and advocacy in conservation biology: crisis discipline or discipline in crisis? Conservation Biology 22:1–3.
- 2007. Shortcomings of threatened species categorization systems: reply to Soberón and Medellin. Conservation Biology 21:1368–1370. , and .
- 2001. Professionalism advocacy, and credibility: a futile cycle? Human Dimensions of Wildlife 6:21–32.
- 2001. An analysis of advocacy within the wildlife profession. Human Dimensions of Wildlife 6:1–10. , and .
- 1995. Trust in numbers: the pursuit of objectivity in science and public life. Princeton University Press, Princeton , New Jersey .
- 2001. Orchestrating ecosystem management: challenges and lessons from Sequoia National Forest. Conservation Biology 15:78–90.
- 1995. Cordelia's love: credibility and the social studies of science. Perspectives on Science 3:255–275.
- 1996. Throwing out the bathwater of positivism, keeping the baby of objectivity: relativism and objectivity in conservation biology. Conservation Biology 10:912–914.
- 2002. The “Lynx Affair”: professional credibility on the line. Wildlife Society Bulletin 30:1281–1286. , and .
- 2006. The creation: an appeal to save life on earth. W.W. Norton, New York .