Value of Small Patches in the Conservation of Plant-Species Diversity in Highly Fragmented Rainforest
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 729–739, June 2009
How to Cite
ARROYO-RODRÍGUEZ, V., PINEDA, E., ESCOBAR, F. and BENÍTEZ-MALVIDO, J. (2009), Value of Small Patches in the Conservation of Plant-Species Diversity in Highly Fragmented Rainforest. Conservation Biology, 23: 729–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01120.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Paper submitted March 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted August 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!