Trade-Offs in the Design of Fishery Closures: Management of Silky Shark Bycatch in the Eastern Pacific Ocean Tuna Fishery
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 626–635, June 2009
How to Cite
WATSON, J. T., ESSINGTON, T. E., LENNERT-CODY, C. E. and HALL, M. A. (2009), Trade-Offs in the Design of Fishery Closures: Management of Silky Shark Bycatch in the Eastern Pacific Ocean Tuna Fishery. Conservation Biology, 23: 626–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01121.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Paper submitted January 14, 2008; revised manuscript accepted August 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!