Role of Crab Herbivory in Die-Off of New England Salt Marshes
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 672–679, June 2009
How to Cite
HOLDREDGE, C., BERTNESS, M. D. and ALTIERI, A. H. (2009), Role of Crab Herbivory in Die-Off of New England Salt Marshes. Conservation Biology, 23: 672–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01137.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Paper submitted May 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted September 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!