Interactions between Ecological Traits and Host Plant Type Explain Distribution Change in Noctuid Moths
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 703–709, June 2009
How to Cite
MATTILA, N., KOTIAHO, J. S., KAITALA, V., KOMONEN, A. and PÄIVINEN, J. (2009), Interactions between Ecological Traits and Host Plant Type Explain Distribution Change in Noctuid Moths. Conservation Biology, 23: 703–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01138.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Paper submitted May 26, 2008; revised manuscript accepted October 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!