Pyric Herbivory: Rewilding Landscapes through the Recoupling of Fire and Grazing
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
©2008 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 588–598, June 2009
How to Cite
FUHLENDORF, S. D., ENGLE, D. M., KERBY, J. and HAMILTON, R. (2009), Pyric Herbivory: Rewilding Landscapes through the Recoupling of Fire and Grazing. Conservation Biology, 23: 588–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01139.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Paper submitted April 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted September 24, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!