Evaluation of Local Ecological Knowledge as a Method for Collecting Extensive Data on Animal Abundance
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 617–625, June 2009
How to Cite
ANADÓN, J. D., GIMÉNEZ, A., BALLESTAR, R. and PÉREZ, I. (2009), Evaluation of Local Ecological Knowledge as a Method for Collecting Extensive Data on Animal Abundance. Conservation Biology, 23: 617–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01145.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Paper submitted March 6, 2008; revised manuscript accepted October 2, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!